International House of Pancake Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International House of Pancake Racing

Welcome to the International House of Pancake Racing (IHOPR). Here you will find the best of the best when it comes to racing old school pancake armature slot cars. All the way from the vibrator cars of the early 1960's to the re-release of the Ultra-G

2 posters

Three Palms Speedway on FaceBook

Fast Petey
    Fast Petey
    Admin

Three Palms Speedway on FaceBook Empty Three Palms Speedway on FaceBook

Post  Fast Petey Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:57 pm

On October 2nd our small local club will begin the first racing series on Three Palms Speedway. We have decided that since we are a pretty small group, 5 or 6 guys total, we'd just post our results and progress on a FaceBook Group page instead of here or on HobbyTalk. So, if you're interested about what we're doing, head over to https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=150693061630235.
    Grampa Ho
    Cheap Seats

Three Palms Speedway on FaceBook Empty Re: Three Palms Speedway on FaceBook

Post  Grampa Ho Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Hey Pete, if I only used facebook I would love to see those results.
    I refuse to use that stuff and instead use this and Hobbytalk to entertain myself. My loss I know but just don't like facebook at all.
    Have fun and I suppose I could post our results also for all our fans
    Fast Petey
    Fast Petey
    Admin

Post  Fast Petey Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Gramps, I may do some updates here but if I post the results of every test, every race it's going to start looking like the "Three Palms" show here. Dave and I did this site for you guys, it's about all of us, not just some of us. The Facebook page can be read without having a FaceBook account, if you planned to post on it you would need one, but just to keep up, you don't need one.
    Grampa Ho
    Cheap Seats

Post  Grampa Ho Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Thanks for that clairification. It does give me a better understanding of facebook.
    By posting our results I am aiming to provide some entertainment also.
    Not to compete with you or anyone else but to enjoy our sport. So sorry if it came across that way.
    I will continue to help anyone, if I can, in any mannor.
    This is a passion for me, and sometimes I do get a little carried away, so feel free to tell me if I do. I can take it and want it to help. Besides, they don't call me Crazy Ho for nutthin. rabbit cyclops affraid
    Fast Petey
    Fast Petey
    Admin

Post  Fast Petey Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:22 pm

No worries mate, Dave and I have been really careful about how much we post here, we encourage everyone else while trying to keep the ramblings of a couple of admins out of the way. When we did this deal we wanted it to be like it is now, maybe more people but we're working on that. We're a very specialized forum, our focus is something not everyone shares, some of us are keenly passionate about "our" type of cars, collecting, racing, etc. That's why we have 20 members instead of 200, and that's why we are a close knit bunch. Eventually, in my lifetime I hope, we could be as big as a HobbyTalk, but this is good for now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:17 pm