International House of Pancake Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International House of Pancake Racing

Welcome to the International House of Pancake Racing (IHOPR). Here you will find the best of the best when it comes to racing old school pancake armature slot cars. All the way from the vibrator cars of the early 1960's to the re-release of the Ultra-G

4 posters

What other hobbies/events do you enjoy?

Larry Lype Motorsports
    Larry Lype Motorsports
    Cheap Seats

What other hobbies/events do you enjoy? Empty What other hobbies/events do you enjoy?

Post  Larry Lype Motorsports Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:13 am

Hi Gang
    I was wondering what other hobbies or events you guys enjoy, besides slot cars, of course. I enjoy restoring vintage Indy Cars, Sprint Cars & Midgets, 1:1 scale car shows, anything that races on dirt, photography (even though I'm not real good at it), driving race cars, and sometimes helping a friend of mine with his 1:1 Jet Funny Car. My wife enjoys both slot cars and the 1:1 cars too!

Larry
    Fast Petey
    Fast Petey
    Admin

What other hobbies/events do you enjoy? Empty Re: What other hobbies/events do you enjoy?

Post  Fast Petey Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Target shooting if you can believe that. Even with my Parkinson's. For the last 2 years it's been mostly small caliber stuff, .22, .17HMR and some .17HM2. For many years I shot with a Brown Model 97D, single shot, falling block 6.5mm but the recoil was killing me. I have also used a Remmington 700 with a Bell and Carlson custom stock in 7mm-08, that's my primary hunter as well.

I have found that when I hold my breath for 10 seconds my tremors would disappear and I could shoot more accurately. Now that I have an electronic pacemaker and better meds I still hold my breath but I don't have to turn blue beofre I get the shot out down range.

I also collect WW2 bolt action infantry and sniper rifles and have nearly 20 in my collection.
    Ogre
    Ogre

What other hobbies/events do you enjoy? Empty Re: What other hobbies/events do you enjoy?

Post  Ogre Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:21 am

Anything to do with Jeeps. bounce I have a rebuilt 82 CJ, Larry has probably heard of Beach Jeep. Cool Wad fishing the Flats. sunny
    Dave
    Dave
    Admin

What other hobbies/events do you enjoy? Empty Hey Ogre!

Post  Dave Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:37 am

Glad to see ya here. I hope you enjoy!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:24 pm