International House of Pancake Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
International House of Pancake Racing

Welcome to the International House of Pancake Racing (IHOPR). Here you will find the best of the best when it comes to racing old school pancake armature slot cars. All the way from the vibrator cars of the early 1960's to the re-release of the Ultra-G

2 posters

What vehicles do you use for "track scenery??

Larry Lype Motorsports
    Larry Lype Motorsports
    Cheap Seats

What vehicles do you use for "track scenery?? Empty What vehicles do you use for "track scenery??

Post  Larry Lype Motorsports Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:58 am

Hi Gang
    I was wonderin what kind/brand of vehicles you guys use for track scenery. I have found many Matchbox, Hot Wheels, JL and some model railroad vehicles work quite well. I'll try and get some pics of what I have and post them soon. Lets see what ya have!

Larry
    Fast Petey
    Fast Petey
    Admin

What vehicles do you use for "track scenery?? Empty Re: What vehicles do you use for "track scenery??

Post  Fast Petey Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Larry, because I deal with a lot of dynamic scenery I try to keep it all in scale, which means a lot of HO railroading stuff. My figures are all true HO, vehicles, buildings built to HO scale, everything. My favorite source for all of this is Hobbylinc (www.hobbylinc.com) and they have just about anything in any time period you may want. Now that does mean the 1/76th scale (approx) T-jets have to measure up to the 1/87th scale HO stuff but when viewed as a forced perspective it's not nearly as bad as, say, trying to view a 1/64th scale XT in the same settings.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pm